The Olivarez General Hospital brings together some of the most talented medical professionals who are mostly from Parañaque City. They are also affiliated with other hospitals in the surrounding areas. The hospital is equipped to provide a vast array of services more than what a secondary hospital is expected to offer.
The hospital is only a step away from becoming a tertiary hospital as it continues to improve and upgrade its equipments and services.
The Olivarez General Hospital started as a small clinic in 1958 in the house of Dr. Pablo R. Olivarez and Rosario de Leon Olivarez (Founders) in San Dionisio, Parañaque. The small clinic evolved into a maternity lying-in clinic with 10 beds. In 1971, the construction of a two storey hospital along Sucat Road was started. This was finished in 1975 and became fully operational in 1976, initially with 100 beds. It was downsized to 50 beds after a few years.
Ownership and management was transferred to their eldest daughter, Imelda O. Orteza and her husband Neal C. Orteza in 1993.
Today, it still remains a secondary, 50 bed private hospital catering to the health care needs of Parañaque City and its nearby cities.
To become a tertiary hospital that will provide Parañaque City and its nearby cities excellent healthcare services by continually upgrading its facilities, human and medical resources.
Compassionate, Dignified and Affordable Health Care.
* Social Responsibility
Neal C. Orteza, MD
Olivarez General Hospital